Reviews (188)One of the few cosmetic sellers I can purchase from with complete confidence! Products are authentic, within batch code, and arrive in clean, undamaged boxes. It makes such a difference knowing you can trust the quality and condition of what you’re receiving. Reliable, professional, and definitely a seller I feel comfortable purchasing from again! 💕 Received a different product. Completely different ingredients than what was listed.beauty_in_diversitySeller
I let you know that sellers can use a barcode scanner to upload products into their shop. My description was correct but the picture was not. You got your money back and got to keep the product. As you can see all my reviews are 5 stars and as a small seller this really affects my business. I’m human and mistakes are made. I wish you would please delete this comment as it brought my score down and we resolved things smoothly. Please reconsider. Issued solved, money returned, you got the product for free. Does that really deserve a low rating? Please reconsider. packaged very securely. thank you! 5 Stars are not enough to rate this seller!! Great vibes, great products and has an amazing personality!!! I love this girl!! Her bundles are BANGERS!! Also I love that everything is 100% authentic and brand new!!! Pricing is fair and shipping is pretty fast! If you don’t shop here, YOU SHOULD!! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!!! As always great show!!! Seller always has a great personality and show has great vibe!!! Love my item and love my free gifts also!!! Will definitely purchase from seller again!!!💕💕💕 first time in her show. loved the personality. thank you for my items! Amazing products for such amazing deals! Shipped super fast too! Thank you!🙏
Amazing shows, the best items and a super awesome host! Love my items, shipping is perfection and definitely cannot wait for her next show! I’m so late at catching up on my reviews. But this seller here 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 she is amazing! The product is top notch, packaged well, and exactly as described. She has such an amazing heart for us small sellers when it comes to supporting and building community. We need more like her! 🩷🫶🏻 Great products ..super host!! Awesome deals! And such a nice seller I’ll be back 😊❤️ Thank you for such an amazing deal on these brushes! I can’t say enough nice things about this seller. Everything was packaged beautifully, shipped quickly, and exactly as described. You can tell they truly care about their customers. I’m so happy with my purchase and would absolutely buy from them again!! I absolutely love these lives, her vibe is amazing! Shipping was super fast as well! Thank you so much for a great experience 💜💜 thank you!! loved everything!! 💖 Excellent seller with the best brand name beauty items. So glad i found you! LOVE everything. thank you so much Ria has great shows. She is knowledgeable about her products and offers great deals. Shipping is fast and the products are expertly packed! She is the best!! Good deals fast shipping SHOP HERE!!! thank you for my great grabs