Reviews (2,101)Incredible deals. One of my most favorite sellers ❤️ Perfect 10 out of 10 as usual 🥰 thank you for my goodies I can't wait to use the eyeshadow palettes Had an issue you with one of the products the seller was wonderful and responded quickly to fix the issue! Great seller will definitely buy from again! Thanks for the great deals and the awesome makeup. Thanks do much for the MK purse 👛, do cute love it. First Buyers Givy I've ever won. Thanks again. SUCH quick shipping! Packaged well! Will be back for more 💓💕 10/10 every time! I’m a repeat
buyer for a reason. Smooth transactions and quick delivery. This space is loaded with good vibes. Sweetest host and lovely products. SCAMMER ALERT! 🚨 won a 10$ gift card was sent an invoice and a hypocritical religious note! DONT ENTER THEIR GIVEAWAYS!!!beautyandthebargainSeller
Honey, had you not had your messages switched off you would have seen that we tried sending you your Amazon code. We told everyone MULTIPLE TIMES that the code would be sent to your inbox. They received theirs. You should work on your listening skills sweetheart , God bless 😘 great show! thank you for the givvy Received thank you so much 🌹 Thank you 😊 great seller♥️♥️ Insanely fast shipping and packaged with care. 💜 Thank you! Finally received thank you so much . The USPS has been horrible the past couple weeks 😀 Quick shipping! Products are always as described. Thanks for the givvy. Love all of my items per usual! ❤️ Received quality products as always 💕 Love her lives!!.She has wonderful products! Everything was perfect, thank you!!! never received I only got a packing slip. I have tried to contact yesterday no response.. Love everything beautifully shipped 10/10💕💕💕Thanks for the giveaway💕💕💕