Reviews (68)Amazing streams and fast delivery and packed with care So happy mate cheers for sweets aswell lol love it Fast shipping and Well packaged! 👍 ⭐ Beautiful stream and beautiful cards. It is wonderful to see this streamer still going at it even through difficulty times. I am super grateful for meeting them and having fun. Thank you very much for everything Thanks so much
Would highly recommend Anyone to buy off this streamer/seller fantastic A Class serviceAppreciate you guys massively Well Packaged and arrived quickly! Good Stream!Appreciate you guys thanks I can't believe it. A slab. I absolutely love it and i will cherish it forever. Amazing cards too. Thank you very much Appreciate you brother thanks for the support Top class once again posted the same day incredible packaging and a really nice guy A+ Thanks for the added sweets !Very much welcome my mate Was posted same day guy was really nice items came as shown and the packaging was superb 👌🏻 Appreciate you guys many thanks Posted same day very fast postage really nice guy and great packaging Your streams are always entertaining. We have awesome chats. I always get treated with care and my cards are always amazing. Thank you very much for everything especially. Lovely people! Great value
This streamer has got amazing cards, wonderful energy, brilliant streams and i can talk with them for hours. I hope that everyone has the same experience that i get. Thank you very much I have an amazing time chatting with this streamer all the time. I love helping them out. Chatting. Having fun and everything. I also get great cards at amazing prices. Thank you very much Absolutely brilliant. I spoke with them for hours. Talking about Whatnot, life and everything. They are wonderful to speak to. I got amazing cards in perfect condition. For everyone who is considering getting cards, please consider this person. They will treat you with care. nice seller very fast shipping - fastest ive ever seen quick delivery great packaging brilliant seller top guyAppreciate positive feedback from you guys