Reviews (8,439)Love my new travel inspired pins! Thank you very very much for the free Disney pin giveaway. It is greatly appreciated. Awesome pins from awesome people!!! I love this pin, thank you Thank you for my Goofy headband pin I purchased for you, it’s beautiful and I’m closer to a complete set, thank you for packaging it with such care and fast shipping 😊😊 Great pins and great packaging!! Very fun show and amazing people!! Pin was beautiful!! Awesome pins and great seller! Always happy with my pins from the seller great show well packaged great variety will continue to shop here I am so thankful for this seller! I ordered from her and I noticed my package hadn’t moved since she dropped it off at the post office (for like a week). I messaged her sharing my concerns and that I may have to report this order (I really felt horrible). She was so supportive and went to the post office to see if she could find the order. She then started a missing package claim for me. Long story short somehow my package was found and I finally received it. I am so grateful to her for going above and beyond for me. She did an amazing job communicating with me throughout this as well. 10/10 would buy again!❤️beautyandthegoofpinsSeller
Ahh! I’m so glad USPS found it! I’m so thankful for your communication and patience 🫶🏼🥰 Always love my pins from y’all! Thank you 😊 Thank you so much for shipping quick and with care! ❤️ Great Seller and Great Products love your show! thanks for the great pin Love the pin! Thank you very much! Thank you!! Love the stickers and postcard. Packaged well and shipped fast Thanks for my awesome spinner pin love it for my tigger collection