Reviews (133)Amazing purchase! Amazing variety in items!!! Thank you love 💕 ✨ Love this seller!! They even sent me extra items!! I will definitely buy more! beautybargainbasementSeller
We appreciate people who buy from us🩷 just a little thank you 😊 Wonderful seller, thank you!beautybargainbasementSeller
🩷🩷🩷🩷thank you Wow, thank you so much. Great show!! 💕💕beautybargainbasementSeller
Awww yay thank YOU🤗 Thank you soo much! Love my order and the givvys 😃beautybargainbasementSeller
Of course! Hope to see you in a future show🩷🛍️ very happy with all my purchases 😀 thank you beautybargainbasementSeller
I’m so glad to hear that! Thanks for shopping with us 🌸 Hope to see you In a future show📩 Obsessed with the k18 astrolift thank you!!!!beautybargainbasementSeller
🩷Enjoy🩷 Great items and fast shipping. beautybargainbasementSeller
I’m Glad to hear! love it all, everything was amazing and packaged well.beautybargainbasementSeller
Yayyy I’m so glad! Hope to see you again soon Thank you beautybargainbasementSeller
Thank YOU Products arrived as described, packaged well, fast shipping. beautybargainbasementSeller
Good to hear 🤗 Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, hope to see you in a future show!🛍️🌼 great products! great seller ❤️ beautybargainbasementSeller
Thank you so much ☺️ Obsessed with my haul! Thank you!!!beautybargainbasementSeller
So glad to hear this☺️ Thank you.beautybargainbasementSeller
⭐️Yayyyy⭐️ thank you 👍 loved 😍😍😍 all my stuff ❤️❤️❤️❤️ can't wait to see you again 💖💖beautybargainbasementSeller
I’m so glad you’re happy!🤍☺️ can’t wait to see u in a future show! I received my order today!! That was fast shipping!!!🙌🏻 & Thank you so much for the $15 Amazon gift card givvy!!!! beautybargainbasementSeller
YAY!! Love that it got there so quickly 🩷 enjoy💸💸 Thank You! 😊 beautybargainbasementSeller
Of course🩷 Thank you!!!! Great deals and the package was tightly packed so no damage! 10/10 😍beautybargainbasementSeller
Love to hear it🩷 Thank you! Great deals and awesome giveaways as well!!beautybargainbasementSeller
Awesome!! Thank you for the excellent review💛🩷 I Love all my items,Thank you for everything 💜beautybargainbasementSeller
Of course!!! Thank you so much for all your purchases, so glad you like them🛍️🩷 Received everything just as shown in the live! Thank you, I love my lippies 🥰beautybargainbasementSeller
Yayyyy!!! Love that it got to you so quick😍⭐️ thanks for the review 🩷