Reviews (1,851)Oh wow !!! Thank you so much for the generous giveaway!! You Rock !!! 🤘 Thank you so much !!! Packed with care . Best seller on what not !!! This stuff smelled like it was in the bottle since 1998! I tried to just put it on and the lotion felt good but the smell was a sign that it was old as Father Time!
I’m on a GLP and losing more hair than you would want to know. I have only used this 2 times and I promise you the hair falling out all over my bathroom floor has improved by over 50 percent. Thank God I bought 2 of these. It smells like it’s unisex but very beautiful , but bold scent. If you have problems with your hair I totally recommend this stuff. It also softens the look of your hair. Love the seller as well. Shipping was very slow but it got delayed due to postal error so I’m not taking points off because it was not sellers fault. Thank you XO Love all my products, excellent value! You won’t find Fekkai and Grow Gorgeous at these prices! If you don’t shop here, you are missing out! Thanks again!! Thank you for the awesome deals! 🫶🏻 Thank you for everything! Arrived on time and great experience. Highly recommend 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 everything is perfect as usual! came fast! thank you!!! threw away . smelled like mildew !!!! great deals and steals. thx Fast shipping! I love everything and ty for the awesome givvy! I love beautybindeals! Thank you so much!! Fast shipping!!! Thanks again for another great box of goodies!! lip mask I love it guys nest show 🎁💕 I always love the products! Quick shipping and fun show. Great seller. Great deals🫶🏼 Great deals! Fast shipping! Fun Show! Thanks so much!