Reviews (95)Fast shipping and great deals thank you! Amazing prices amazing products amazing host!! Follow and bookmark you don’t wanna miss this show Love all of it thank u!! ☺️
Amazing deals and steals!
Super fast shipping I am extremely pleased with everything I purchased and will definitely be bookmarking her shows. She was kind, friendly and had great prices!!!! The best prices !!! Fast shipping !!! Great show Thanks for the adorable crème shop products! Very pleasant seller, great bargains with a variety of product. Very happy with purchase and fast shipping Amazing products for the best prices ! Love her show so welcoming and nice Everything was perfectly wrapped & arrived super fast love love this seller can’t wait to be back for more💕💕 great quality of products , the price wa exellent , the shipping super fast , thank you 😊 i love every item , super cute 😍 Yayy! Enjoy everything and thank you 🥰 Extremely satisfying ✨✨✨✨🫶 Thanks so much for all the crème shop products. Love their stuff. Thanks for the fast shipping and packaging everything nice. I appreciate you and glad everything arrived in good condition 🩷 thank you! Thanks so much for all my adorable products! Thanks for the great prices! Of course! Thank you for buying with me 🩷 thank u so much i love my items. I had so much fun watching your auctions. A++++ seller ❤️ 💙 💜 💖 💗 Soo glad you love your items! Thank you for supporting me 🩷 Loved all my goodies, perfect condition for such a great deal!!