Reviews (25)Amazing seller💕 Fast Shipping & Wonderful Prices Thanks girl ❤️Yes girl! You are very welcome 💗💗 The delivery was incredibly fast, and it’s evident that she genuinely cares about her customers. She’s highly knowledgeable and always ready to assist.Thank you 💗 can’t wait for your first show Amazing deals and fast shipping highly recommend!! Tysm ❤️ So happy with my order and I love my girl Mari! She makes me feel part of her family and love the bond we made on here. All my goodies came fast and well packed thank you so much girly💗✨
💗💗💗 your new one is coming soon too 😘 Love all my products and fast shipping . Show was great Thank you. ,comeback again 💗💗💗 This was very cute and a great price thank you. My new favorite seller! Can’t wait for a get ready with me! So informative and high quality items.Thank you so much! Amazing buyer. Come back anytime and I’ll work on the get ready with me 💗 Absolutely loved my charms, can’t wait to order more and start decorating my crocs. The owner is the sweetest ever and has the best quality charms and prices. I will forever be a returning customer. Thank you love! I am getting those Yankees ones in soon Great seller! Will definitely be back. Ty love! Please do come back!!!💗 The charms arrived quickly and were just as described! I had a small hiccup w/one, but I messaged the seller and they promptly provided helpful guidance to fix it. Great communication and customer service—thank you!Thank you so much and I hope you come back again! 💗 Thank you so much for my shoe jibbits!! love them all! Super fast shipping & great customer service! will definitely be back to purchase more! Fun to select & find the ones I had been looking for! Thank you 😊 ❤️ Thank you! Got here really quick!