Reviews (23)Thank you for always throwing in extras! 😂 At this point, I’m basically getting paid to shop with you! 🤣💕 You’re the sweetest! 🥰 EPIC Deals thatll keep you coming back for at least a peak 👀👀👀 nahhh who are we kidding?!?! Add that andddd that oh and that.... there we go 😏😈😏💳💳💳yes pls Woahhh Much bigger than I anticipated (😏) 😆 Thanks sooooo much. My dry ace face needs all the moisture it can get. Yall.... You have to stop into one of her live shows. Doesn't take much to realize you've made a new bestie❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥beautynbeyond_nla27Seller
Thank you 🫶🏼🫶🏼 Absolute sweetheart of a seller. She knows her chit and offers affordable prices. Thanks so much for the extras girllll ❤️🔥🥰❤️🔥🥰❤️🔥🥰❤️🔥🥰❤️🔥 So knowledgeable about the products she sells, to helpful to find things that you need, and has sooooo many amazing products 😍 such a sweet seller will always come back for more!!!beautynbeyond_nla27Seller
Thank you 🫶🏼 Absolutely fantastic products from a fantastic seller!!!!! I will continue shopping here! Quick shipping. Excellent packaging! Thank you!beautynbeyond_nla27Seller
Thanks so much!!🫶🏼 SOOOOO many items, knowledge of each and genuinely a friendly person. Thanks soooo much for all of my goodies. I appreciate you ❤️🔥🧡❤️🔥🧡❤️🔥🧡❤️🔥 Girllll this bag is so much prettier in person. Beauty is the sweetest, most supportive and a true genuine person yall ❣️❗️❣️❗️ Take a look in her bin.... in a live show.... you won't regret it Such a sweet seller! Thank you for the great deal on lip glosses and the extra goodies! 🦋🫶🏽🦋 Fast shipping thank you so much I love my makeup goodies!! Thank you so much!! 🦋✨️🦋✨️🦋