Reviews (336)Loving the products I received definitely going back to purchase more. Great shows everytime. Always great products 🔥 i’m sorry I missed the show. I’m glad I did a pre bid 🔥🫶🏼beautyvibeswithmoniSeller
thank you for all the support Such great bargains for amazing items. Thank you. Awesome seller!beautyvibeswithmoniSeller
appreciate the love! these reviews mean so much! I love everything I always get such an amazing seller. She doesn’t want to just sell you anything she educate you in a lot of different things also 10 stars.beautyvibeswithmoniSeller
means so much ! thank you ! no problem glad i could help her & thank you was not expecting goodie bag. muchas graciasbeautyvibeswithmoniSeller
❤️ 💙 💜 Thank you so much for the Givvy love🙏🏼💕beautyvibeswithmoniSeller
Thank you for your trust and support Queen!! This is the first best giveaway goodness i am so tired of eye patches but you send me nice brow pencil thank you so much exactly my color 😍😍beautyvibeswithmoniSeller
❤️ 💙 💜 yaay glad the color worked My mascara is awesome! So lightweight!!! I love everything i get from you! Best deals, perfect sizes to try out new things ❤️beautyvibeswithmoniSeller
Prosa is FIRE 🔥. I am so glad it all worked out !! ❤️ 💙 💜 💖 you are the sweetest AMAZING PRODUCTS! beautyvibeswithmoniSeller
Thank you for coming back!! Means so much ! Amazing smells!!! WOW!!! So amazing!!! Thank you so much!! beautyvibeswithmoniSeller
❤️ ❤️ 💙 💜 Fast delivery
beautyvibeswithmoniSeller
❤️ 💙 She is thee best 💕beautyvibeswithmoniSeller
❤️ 💙 💜 Thank you for the new perfume! (The chocolate box for protection was a great choice, and made me laugh!beautyvibeswithmoniSeller
❤️ I will wrap things in Christmas paper if I have to vs having something not arrive safe . Thank you for your trust. Really excited to try my new items and always a great price and good vibes! beautyvibeswithmoniSeller
yaay ! omg im wearing the nails 💅. Love them! Smells really goodbeautyvibeswithmoniSeller
yaaay ! so glad you love it ! Thank you so much for my giveaway Moni your the best 🫶🏻💕beautyvibeswithmoniSeller
you are most welcome Queen! Such a great host will be back for sure beautyvibeswithmoniSeller
looking forward to having you back! Thank you for the givvy! ❤️ I can’t wait to see if the water sleeping mask works for me. Thank you for the deals and a great show. ✨🔥beautyvibeswithmoniSeller
you are so welcome! I will have different giveaways tonight! Thank you so much for the givvybeautyvibeswithmoniSeller
your welcome, I will have different giveys tonight! Thanks so much for the GIVVY 🤩♥️🙏🏼beautyvibeswithmoniSeller
❤️ 💙 💜 Thank you for being part of the Famz! Impressed with all my items & super fast shipping within 3 days! beautyvibeswithmoniSeller
love all your support ❤️ Super happy with my items! Great fast shipping! beautyvibeswithmoniSeller
❤️ 💙 💜 appreciate you Great beauty items & fast shipping (within 3 days!). Overall an amazing experience beautyvibeswithmoniSeller
thank you for bringing the VIBE! xo Thanks :)beautyvibeswithmoniSeller
❤️ 💙 💜