Reviews (401)Great items! Very well packaged!! Thank you. Frames are beautiful! Product was as described and well packaged for shipping! Wrapped really well and arrived fast Thank you guys so much! Everything was perfect 🩵 Thank you. All look great!
Great packaging and products! Fast shipping, impeccable packing, fun show & great items!! Will absolutely buy again!! Thank you!!
Love them..the pepper shaker had pepper in it and it spilled in the packaging so had to be careful.
Love my items! packed very well. Great shipping and packaging! was very well packed and shipping was fast thank you I will enjoy it Nice towelsThank you. Hope to see you in upcoming shows really enjoyed having you. Nice items! Packaged well! Thank you. Hope to see you again in our upcoming shows. When I tell you I am obsessed—everything came so fast and in perfect condition! I was super excited to find a set for a reasonable price with all the pieces! The show was so fun and cute and can’t wait to see what else yall have!!!!
We have enjoyed having you and look forward to seeing you in our shows. So glad you love everything and it arrived safely. 💗 All very nice Thank you. Enjoyed having you in our show. Look forward to you joining us again. Love my items! They arrived safe and sound. Go glad everything arrived safely. Hope to see you in our upcoming shows. Thank you. I love my goose shirt and Mother’s Day plate! Great quality, great finds!So glad you love your items. Please bookmark our upcoming shows. We really enjoyed having you there. Thank you. I love my cans, bigger than I expected!! :) So glad you love them. Please join us for more shows we really enjoyed having you. Packaging was amazing, arrived in perfect condition and communication was awesome 👏🏼 Thank you. Enjoyed having you in the show. Please follow and bookmark our upcoming shows.