Reviews (739)Love the Coach tote thanks again Thank you so much !! Love the bags 🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽 Got a beautiful Coach Taylor tote from becharmed…absolutely love it! She has amazing items up for grabs and she ships promptly and with care! I recommend this seller! 💞🤩💞 Great seller! Her bags are A+!! I love my bag when I received it… clean and beautiful!!! My new bag is beautiful. Great condition. Packaged very well. Timely shipping. Thanks again Very cute bag and very clean! excellent condition! thank you! Love it it’s just what I wanted
Really clean bag! My daughter loves it! Nice tote great price fast shipping. seller gets 5 stars. I love all my bags❤️❤️Fast shipping too Everything arrived in PRISTINE condition!! And everything was securely packed! Perfect gift for my little sister. Pristine condition. Thank you so much. I’ll definitely be back. Got some Coach Poppy hang tags from becharmed! She has amazing items up for grabs and ships promptly and with care! I recommend this seller! 🤩💞🤩 Love love love 💕 my Coach Poppy set that I got from becharmed! She has amazing items up for grabs! And, she ships promptly and with care…I recommend this seller! 🤩💞🤩 Fabulous I am so happy with my purchase 💗 Nice bag…..did have moth ball smell…but no other issues. Gorgeous items and a wonderful shopping experience! The seller is amazing to work with and packages everything with so much care. Thank you so much! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐