Reviews (167)I’m happy with my purchase. Thank you.😊 Great prices and top brands. other always smells clean! I’ve shopped with her multiple times now, and I seriously can’t say enough good things about her! 🥰 She is such an amazing and genuine person, and everything I order always arrives in great condition. I especially appreciate how transparent and thoughtful she is about any callouts. She always mentions them during her lives, and if she notices anything afterward, she will even reach out before shipping just to make sure I’m okay with it. That kind of care and communication really says so much about her as a seller. I always feel confident shopping with her and will definitely continue coming back! 💕 One of my absolute favorite sellers! I always find myself coming back and buying more because she has the BEST finds at such great prices! 💕 I even got my first Parke piece from her and it came in perfect condition. I’m seriously so excited about it! I’m always so happy with my orders🤍 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Very happy with the items I purchased from you, thank you so much. You have great brands at great prices. And it's just fun hanging with ya. I'll be back for sure. Also, thanks for the nice packaging too. ❤️ Rachel She is just wonderful top line of clothes and always in excellent condition Absolutely Amazing!! 🤍 I love all of my purchases and always look forward to her shows. I keep coming back for more! Everything is always great and I highly recommend shopping with her! ✨ Great things and great prices The lace had tear in it. Please message me and I can make it right. I apologize for this. I don’t want anybody to ever be unhappy. My first order with you, everything is perfect! Packaged so well. Thank you so much, I’ll be back to shop! loved this great value great product Super nice items & great deals!! Shipping was very fast! Excellent packaging. Thank you so much 💕 my granddaughters love it tysm Wonderful clothes like her site a lot Such a great seller! She has amazing deals and really cute clothing. She even included some extra items because she wasn’t completely happy with the condition of one of the things I purchased, which was so thoughtful and really appreciated. Everything was great and I always love shopping with her! 🩷 She put a little freebie in my package. So sweet!! Thank you so much! perfect quality items! You have a beautiful spirit ❤️❤️❤️