Reviews (234)Thank you so much the Pokémon cards are amazing!!! Awesome all around! Thank you so much!! Very happy with my order! Great quality cards for a good price! Shipped perfectly, and the Kevin the goat picture added was a nice touch 🫰 Thank you! Prayers for the goat! 🫶 first time on your show. was fun. love how much you interact with everyone. all the cards came in excellent condition. thank you for the picture of Kevin the goat. hope his leg is better. Loved the stream and good deal on cards. I will definitely be back. ~ 💩 👖 Absolutely awesome! Great vibes all around Love love this stream ❤️. Such nice clean cards and always packaged so nice for protection. beautiful cards shipping very fast, hope your baby is feeling better. fast shipping great quality cuties! Thank You! Amazing purchase Hoping Kevin has a fully recover with no issue. Love the cards. Awesome seller! Fast shipping and great packaging! I do believe I got the best win from your show! My kid was tickled pink with the picture he loves goats! He put Kevin's picture on the fridge 😊 Sending positive vibes Kevin heals quickly! Great seller! I got a really good deal on the 151 Alakazam and I’m happy I could contribute to Kevin the goat’s hospital fund. Hope his broken leg heals up soon. Thanks for the picture of Kevin too! Fast shipping and cards secured nicely in a bubble wrapper. Fantastic streamer. So glad we could help Kevin heal! Loved the picture you sent too! Will be put on my desk :) Great cards and even better seller. Thanks for everything and hope Kevin is doing better! Speedy recovery for the lil man!❤️