Reviews (1,486)Another glorious shirt from Becky. love this seller thank you!!! I'm absolutely tickled. 🧡 Thank you for the wonderful products and fun shows! Thank you for the giveaway! I appreciate you! Becky hit it out of the park again! My items are beautiful and were packaged with care. You all need to be watching Becky’s shows. They are so much fun and she has phenomenal items. Thanks Becky! Thank you always love being on your show Becky is amazing and has fun shows .love everything I receive. highly recommend. Always the best surprises! A+++ Amazing seller and human! I am so grateful for Becky, thank you so much! Love this giveaway so much 🫶🏻 Seller was very sweet and kind. and my items were wonderful once again another beautiful purchase from Becky. I love everything I receive. highly recommend Everything I buy from Becky is on A condition and it smells amazing. Her giveaways are always the best. Thank you Ms Becky for my two amazing giveaways. 😍😍😍 Love the sweater!! Thank you 🫶🏻 Ms Becky’s givvys are always beautiful 🧡💙 Thank you so much Ms Becky Thank you for everything Becky . My dress thegivy ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Thank you Ms. Becky. This red is spectacular.