Reviews (381)Thank you, Mandy💛🌼 Exactly what I was looking for. Wow!! What an amazing experience opening my vintage Gucci pouch!! Boutique experience hands down! More stars needed 🥰 Miss. Bee thank you so much for your perfectly packaged shipping. I love this shop. You get the most amazing pieces at clearance pricing. THANK YOU! Highly recommend! Amazing amazing amazing!!!! Wonderful buyer freebies and beautiful packaging! So happy with my purchase! Lovely bag. Safe, well-packaged shipping. And thank you for the extra gifts! You’re my favorite seller! Thank you so much for the nice gifts.
Your packaging is amazing and smell delicious. Absolutely a fantastic purchase. Another quality purchase. I look forward to shopping. Shipping is phenomenal. A world class seller. Shipping is mind boggling. This seller really cares about you as a customer. I can’t thank you enough. You will happy with whatever you purchase. Great seller with good variety and super nice givvy! the best packaging 📦 I've seen in a long time. ty for the great deals and goodies The cutest ! Thanks so much . Packaged adorable fast shipping Such a great vintage Gucci find! The extra package with bee goodies is just the cutest little thing and brightened my day, thank you! I will absolutely be back <3 Great service !! Great packaging she game a lot of little goodies 🥹 definitely won a new client Thank you for all of my wonderful purchases. And thank you for always supporting other sellers on what not you’re the best. OMG! I’m so excited to work on these and will send you photos afterwards! Thank you again so much! And for the special gift! XO Such a wonderful seller!! So honored to be a part of her fundraiser for Dolly Parton's Imagination Library!! Miss 🐝 is a kind and generous soul!! Her shows are not to be missed!! Thank you for the buyer givys and your extreme generosity!! 🥰😘🐝❤️ Thank you for the giveaway! Absolutely gorgeous. This was an absolute pleasure purchasing. I was absolutely blown away by the packaging. Excellent seller. The details were phenomenal. I will purchase again. Wow! What an amazing bag of wonderfulness! ❤️🐝❤️Thank you! Thank you for the extra gift. It was very thoughtful. Packaging was very nice. Beautiful wallet. Great seller!!! Thank you so much for the gift, I love it so much. I don’t buy as much on whatnot anymore but I’ll definitely shop at your shows ❤️ Very happy to find this gem on whatnot. Thank you!!! Thank you for the extra gift 🙂