Reviews (119)Another perfect custom! Mushroom is so pretty. Tysm! I adore both of these babies but especially the chrome on the daisy!!! Can’t wait to see what is next Bee is extremely talented in making customs! Custom Rainy Day Duck is fire! Another custom by you that I love. Tysm! Beautiful customs. I highly recommend. Amazing seller!! Great items and all arrived safely and fast. Thank you very much for the cute SA tulip keychain. It will be a great birthday gift for my dear friend. Much appreciated.. The custom cow is EVERYTHING!!!!!! She's so talented and the customs are priced fairly. Thank you so much COLON!!!!!💕 Amazing custom maker! Sweetest seller, her designs are always different. So glad to have found her!! ♥️♥️♥️ fire customs - i love my panda so much!!! thank uuuu🫶 Thank you for the givy. ❤️your stream ! Thank you so much! My first stand ever and now I’m ready to buy more. Great shipping and good quality dolls
Thank you for the cute stickers! 💗 Thanks so much for the cute givvy! OMGGGG THE CUSTOM MOUSE IS SO GOOD!! seller is very nice & fun to watch as well!! FIREEEEE such an awesome seller!!! Love all my stuff :)