Reviews (190)They were delayed in the mail but still arrived alive! Once added to my aquarium they got right to work. Plant was a little smaller than it looked in the photos but hopefully it grows well. Rock is in my Shrimp tank. Thanks! Love everything from this seller. One of my favorite people here. Awesome awesome fish plants everything!!!! will packed love it fishes came alive thanks so much still miss my kissing fishes but love everything All the item came intact and fast shipping I meant to buy cooling packs, but got busy and didn't get around to it, which is totally my fault, but she shipped very quickly, and it was mainly the purple barcopa that was mad at me for it. haha. I love my plants and will absolutely be buying again. I have also told my daughter and her boyfriend as well! At least one of the variegated anubias was multiple little plants, so I'll be sticking them around everywhere! Beautiful plants! Will definitely be purchasing again!! OMG these shrimp are gorgeous, ESPECIALLY the orange/white mixed one she gave me. Would absolutely buy more with the shrimp I was given. ((They also survived the heat advisory in my state right now so yay!)) Awesome plants caring seller love the puffer She’s a rip off and a liar. I purchased 3 she only sent two. Told me she would send replacement and “extras” for my patience, but those never showed up either. She will take your money and not deliver first off I sent them twice. it is not my fault that you did not get them, secondly I even sent you a pic of the label for the package I was willing to send you again! for the third time, and as I explained to you multiple times you could ask for a refund and you did not, nor did you contact whatnot. I know I sent you 3 and the bag was not how I packaged it when I sent it. so you can have your opinions but know that the truth is wrote all over my reviews. have a good day Super happy how this was resolved great seller and really takes care of her customers🙏🏽🙏🏽 super happy with the way it was resolved and loving my julii corys🙏🏽🔥🔥🙌🏽 Fish were sickly and had sunken bellies. They died within a week, despite proper acclimation. I'm sorry you had a bad experience but I can assure you that they were perfectly healthy and fine when they were shipped. had you messaged me and sent me pics, I would have either given you a refund or sent you replacements on my dime. Was exactly as advertised Shes got such beautiful packaging very organized with labels on bags 💃🏻 Bekahs on my top sellers list i can trust!! Awesome awesome awesome as always. My daughter loves all your plants and she loves you 🤗 I put a pre-bid in for the zebra nerite snail. Unfortunately, the stream ended before I could inquire about shipping. When I noticed that it would take a few days for the snail to arrive, I immediately wrote it off as a loss, due to the extremely hot temperatures in Texas. I realize that it was going to be my fault, because I preemptively bid on an item before getting the shipping details. I figured it was just going to be another loss chalked up to my spontaneity.
The order arrived today, and to my surprise, the snail was still alive. Once I got him acclimated to my tank and put him in, he immediately went straight to work, consuming the unsightly, LG and a rapid fashion! To say that I was pleasantly an unexpectedly surprised would be a gross understatement! The success of this order is due to the care and attention to detail in packaging this order. I will definitely be purchasing from this seller again, with absolutely zero hesitation. Looks great in my tank in love with it!!
Thank you so much for the beautiful shell. I love it! Very fast shipping. Excellent seller!! allive and we'll beautiful addition to my tank I would like to buy some more of these but different colors By far the most beautiful fish in my tank. My fish arrived in excellent condition, and all the plants except one, which the seller promptly refunded me for. The seller was incredibly friendly and helpful!