Reviews (2,048)Thank you so much!! For everything 🔥 Wow! I have no words, a big thank you!!! Chefs kiss! Just love everything! Thank you for sourcing fabulous things for us 💕🙏 The perfect fit, thank you!! Beka packaged my order of rings especially cute as she knew the order was for my students. I really appreciate the extra time and care she put into my order. Always quality and always prompt delivery. A++++ seller! Thanks, Beka! Fabulous seller! Surely deserves a 10⭐️ from me! Loved everything, thank you! love! love! love! such great finds and always a good vibe!! thank you!! Exactly as described. Fast shipping. Very pleased.
Always a great shopping experience with stunning pieces! 💚🐆💚 Always fun shows with great items at amazing prices! Shipping is super fast and items are well packaged. 💚🐆💚 Really happy with my purchase! The item was exactly as expected and arrived quickly. Everything was in great condition, and shipping was super fast. Would definitely purchase again! Great bag of awesome finds. The post office delivered to wrong address and I’m grateful my neighbor returned items to me. These are such
Quality items….i was worried I’d lost them and since they are vintage they are irreplaceable! Beka ALWAYS has the best items ❤️❤️ All are perfection! Thank you Beautiful bag! Thanks for offering! Great seller! I always love everything. Thanks so much.