Reviews (365)Omg I am so overwhelmed with joy. My items are absolutely perfect. Thank you so much for the freebies. The buyers givy was amazing the cutest little HK plushy. 🥹😍🫶🏻 Thanks a million. Thank you so much for the givvy! I love it 🩷Thank you for all your support and kindness. I appreciate you so much and hope to see you again. Thank you so much - so generous and kind as always!Thanks for spending time with us and all of your support. You are so sweet 🥰 I love doing the Givy Game as it is a toss up on what you will receive. it makes it so much funThank you so much my sister from another mister. You are so sweet to take time to leave me reviews. I thank you so much 🩷 everything i received was amazing and a wonderful hostAwee you're the best Laura! One of my sweet friends and an OG on my show. Thank you each week for saying hi and got all of your support ❤️ love love love everything!! (she is the sanrio plug yall 🤭)..boxes are always packed with care 🩷 shipping is fast. Lisa is a wonderful friend, is the kindest seller on whatnot, and has the most fun show where everyone is treated like family 💕 super cute stickers and fun stream thank you i am soo in love of the items she sent me...all intact..nicely wrapped..fast shipping...soo cool and pretty...youll never regret buying from her...its all worth it... and very awesome person......thank you so much!!! I love this seller she has the biggest and kindest heart. She has become a very dear friend and has always been there when I needed someone. Lida is an absolute amazing seller. She went above and beyond in helping with getting Angel bundle for my daughter to give to her step sister that has nothing. we received it quickly and it was packaged with care. Shop name is perfect as that’s is exactly what Lisa is.. Kind to others. Thank you for all my goodie’s. You are so kind and sweet and I thank you so much for your support and talking the time to leave me such a sweet review 😊 Thank you for the givy! The sweetest gal ever! ❤️🥰❤️❤️❤️Likewise my friend and I thank you so much for your support 🥰 Everyone needs to join in on the fun of this show Its always a pleasure having you on the show. Thank you for taking the time to leave such a sweet review. Her screen name says it all..very..kind. Such a sweet person, great deals, super cute bundles. Thank you so much. So fun to watch ♥️🫶💝It was such a pleasure to have you on my show. Thank you so much for your support and kindness ❤️ Thank you Lisa, everything came perfectly and as always I enjoyed my note! My girl thank you so much for your support and kindness again. I appreciate you so much 💓 Thank you for the gift Thank you so much also for taking the time to leave me a sweet review 😊 Lisa is the most kind hearted lady I have had the honor to meet and become friends with through Whatnot. If you are looking for Sanrio, she is the lady to follow and bookmark. She has everything you can imagine and it is at a super good price. I have purchased a lot of Sanrio from her and it is some of my best purchases as her stuff is irresistible. Follow and bookmark you will not regret itThank you so much my friend for all of your love and support ❤️ Thank you so much you and my granddaughter loves everything will buy from again Thank you so much for your support 🫶 Friend 🫶🏻🫶🏻 thank you so much for an amazing package packed with love ! ✨ you know I will definitely be back for me. I am so happy you liked every thing that is the most important thing to me. Thank you so much for all of your support and kindness ❤️ Thank you so much, you sweetheart!!Easy to be sweet even you have the nicest friends and customers. Thank you so much for such a kind review. ❤️🍓❤️🥰 I love my fluffies, and my Kuku, thank you so very much!!! as always beautiful packaging with a personal note, I love it!Thank you for your support again. People like you help my little store keep going. I really really appreciate you and thank you for such a sweet review my friend. ❤️🍓❤️🍓 Thank you for all the cute goodies loved everything ❤️❤️🫶🏻🫶🏻One of my best customers ever and one of the OG's of our little group. I really want to thank you again for everything. You are an amazing person and friend. ❤️🍓❤️🍓