Reviews (69)Very beautiful items; thank you so much! Such an ‘A’ plus seller with a variety of quality unique items .
I would suggest all buyers to bookmark and follow.
Thank you so much ☀️
🏆🏅🏆🏅🏆🏅 Love all my pieces!!! Fast shipping Bella has great jewelry great start values and is just the sweetest Thank you for shopping with me and the great review❤️ Outstanding Seller On WN🌟With a Wide Variety of Quality Unique Items.
Such an Overall Great Experience; Really Enjoyable Show/Auction, Packaging & Shipping Was Superb !
I Would Highly Recommend Following & Bookmarking This Seller !
Thank You Again
🏆🎖️🏆🎖️🏆🎖️ got my bracelet and necklace set and they are gonna look great once I shine them up. Ty gorgeous waist chain, thank you bella Thanks for a smooth transaction
👑♉️ Amazing earrings! Kind seller! Love my necklace! Perfect choker length! Hope to catch more of your shows!! Beautiful earrings. great price. Thank you I love, love, love the bracelet, the cross necklace & earrings are even prettier in person. Thank you. Shipping was quick and packaging was great. 💖 Everything is so beautiful. Thank you so much. Packaging and shipping were perfect. I will by from bella007 again. Love the sunglasses I bought from this seller & great vibes in their shows! Super fast shipping too, thank you so much! love my items. thank you! Absolutely beautiful jewelry. Loved everything! Packaged well and lightning fast shipping! 10/10! Omg!!!!! I love these earrings! I hope you have more! They are bad!!! Real 90’s pieces! Such great quality! Beautiful Pieces from a Beautiful Lady. Thank you Bella I will be back !! Very pleased with these pieces! Fast shipping and great condition ❤️Thank you for shopping with me!❤️