Reviews (42)Great Bundle! 😊 Thank you!! Ms. Lori is a doll!!! Shipping is fast and the items are packaged with care. I ordered 3 candles and all three came intact and wrapped carefully! Thank you 🫶 love getting my packages from my friends! Such a sweet amazing seller!! So kind and such a sweet lady with amazing deals!!🥰🥰🥰 She’s the greatest! I love being apart of her show 💖💖💖 love you lady!! Everything was exactly so shown in the live. Shipping was fast and items were well packaged. I am very happy with my purchases. ❤️ Love her shows! Great products I can’t say enough how happy I am that I have met Mrs.Bella ! She’s a such sweetheart, wonderful host and just a great seller. She has good products and great prices. I really enjoyed my time at her show . Definitely going to continue shopping with her! 🫶🏻💖
Thank you Mrs.Lori🫶🏻
And thank you for the gift 🎁 Wonderful seller , great products! My order was packaged very carefully and secured. I’m very happy with everything and will definitely comeback and shop .
Thank you for the gift! 🫶🏻💖 Amazing seller, great host, large variety of products. Thank you 🫶🏼 Bella for being you! Amazing seller!!! Great products! 🩷 Great! Seller is kind. Shipped securely. Amazing and Very sweet seller ! I love the energy!
The product is great and very well packaged! Thank you so much for! Definitely come back Such amazing products and the sweetest seller ever! Fast shipping also! 💖 Amazing products, great prices. I will be back to shop 👛 again! Thank you 🫶🏼 Amazing products! Packaging was very secure. Shipping was super fast! Thanks! Laurie is absolutely my favorite!!! Great products even better prices! Fun shows! Everything came perfect!! Great packaging and super fast shipping! Such a sweet seller, and always so kind and accommodating! Thank you so much! Can’t wait for your next show! 💖 Great product! Great Host and fast delivery! Wrapped beautifully and securely !! LOVE this seller ! Will be coming back for more ! Products sent out next day !!!!