Reviews (35,587)Nice show with great host! One of my favorite sellers. Host is very personable. Always love the items I buy. Everything is amazing thank you so much highly recommend oh my gosh!!! what a fun seller!! absolutely love the show and the deals on the amazing brands are crazy!! thank you so much!! 🥰🥰🥰 thank you, loved them. this is the best way to try new perfumes Great deals and fun show! love the candle it smell amazing! the host luke is a warm an amazing person Thank you I ordered yesterday and received it today. I’m very satisfied with this seller. finally went through all my stuff. such awesome deals, packed with care and a handwritten note as well. great seller and will be back!! thank you so very much!! 🤗🦋 Thank you so much for your appreciation Luke for my order. I loved your thank you note . Everything in package was just as I ordered. Shipping was fast ! Hope to see your show soon ❤️♡~ God bless you and all your wonderful customer service with great personality 😊 I had a blast on this live. Awesome host and great deals. Wonderful!!! Exactly what I expected with a great little surprise. Thank you very much I always enjoy Luke and the others energy is rocking and deals are flying!!! Excellent items shipped and wrapped to ensure the products arrive in working order Great products. Excellent channel. Outstanding host!. 5 stars for fast delivery, then I looked up the makeup brand and was disappointed to find out they are sold on Temu and Shien, made in China. Will not be using unknown fast brand make up.