Reviews (84)Both beautiful pieces, look almost new. Gorgeous necklace! Beautifully packaged! You’re such a genuinely sweet person! Thank you & see you next show!🍷❤️🎉😄 Love my ring so much!! Cant wait to stack her😍✨ Great piece for my Avon collection. Gorgeous earrings! Arrived just as described in very secure packaging. Thank you! Beautiful items! Thanks for sharing So happy, earrings are gorgeous and just what I have been searching for. Packaging was very lovely. Seller was kind and quick to reply with any questions. I will definitely be back for more treasures. 🫶🏻 Packaging was so cute! Thank you for my cross earrings! Love them. 🖤 First purchase and soo happy with it. Amazing pieces to add to my collection for every day wear. Love the cute packaging. Love the ring. So old school. Fast shipping and the cutest packaging! Love my new pieces My ring is absolutely beautiful and was so nicely packaged! Thank you so much! Always love my jewelry. Shipping is always fast and packaging is so pretty. Thank you! Super cute dainty pinky ring🖤✨ Loved my new pieces so much 😍😍 Loved the bracelets and necklace so gorgeous ✨ Sweet seller with pretty jewelry 🥰 Love my rings so much!! Going to make cute pinky rings🥰🖤 Even prettier in person. And the sweetest packaging ✨🖤 10/10 I recently got the most gorgeous ring, and I’m so excited about it! When I opened the package, I was blown away by how cute the packaging was—it was so well-thought-out and made the unboxing experience even more fun.
The shipping was super fast! The ring is absolutely stunning. Given the amazing quality, speedy delivery, and adorable presentation, I’ll definitely be buying from bellthecatvntg again. Her attention to detail and excellent service have completely won me over! The seller was so sweet, and I love all my new rings!