Reviews (194)Such pretty things 🩵 thanks again! Thank you for the kind review!! 💛💛🦋🦋🦋 The best!! So friendly and fun to watch. Fast shipping and always packed carefully. Thank you so much Kriste!! 💛 You get 5 stars from me! Thank you so much. 🩷 I love the basket. Packaged wellGlad to hear you love it!! Enjoy 💛 OBSESSED with the quilts I received! Love love love!
Thank you so much for your kind review 💛💛💛 Fast shipping, beautiful baskets! Thank you!So happy you love them!! Thank you! Beautiful quilt and cross stitch blocks! TyGlad you enjoy them!! Thank you! Love my bag! Thank you so much! Friendly seller and quickly shipped. 🫶🏻 Love!❤️ Thank you Kathy for the kind review 🌸🎀 I love my headband and fabric blocks! Great seller!!So glad you love it!! Thank you so much Tammy 💛🦋 Beautiful quilt! Cant wait to work on it! I’ll be back for more 💛🪡🧵Thank you for the kind review!! 💛🦋 so happy with this quilt! repairing and using it! thank you!Yay!! I’m so glad you love it!! Thank you for taking the time to write a kind review 💛🌸 Thanks for the beautiful baskets and quick ship!So glad you love them!! Enjoy 🌼 Beautiful quiltThank you so much for taking the time to leave a kind review!! So happy you love it! 💛 So cutie and fast shipping! Awesome seller !! Love the quilts 💕 Beautiful baskets, great packaging ! Glad you love it!! Thank you Molly 🌼 loved everything !So glad to hear!! Thank you for your kindness 🌼 The quilt has store factory tags and says made in
China, imported to Legacy Home Furnishing Products in NJ.
I thought it was a vintage and homemade quilt. Awesome seller! Thank you for my great items.Thank you so much Nena!! 🩷🫶🏼✨ Ahhh it’s so much prettier in real life! Thank you so much!! I loved the little thank you note on the paper doily!!YAY!! Glad you love it!! Thank you for your kindness 🌼 Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much for your kind review 💛💛 Awesome goods! Seller is wonderful to work with. Looking forward to future purchases!Thank you SO much Julie!!🩷 Hanna is always so quick and everything she sells is great quality!! Thank you so much for your sweetie review friend! 💛