Reviews (2,690)packed awesomely happy with the purchase Everything is so cute. I love the pieces I got to put the plants in. The skeleton is crazy!!! Love it!! Packaging was great!!👍 plants arrived quickly and in perfect condition..just beautiful plants Thank you so much for the givvy! Everything packaged very well and such beautiful plants. Will be back! Absolutely love them! They came packaged amazing ❤️ Thank you for the givvy 🫶 So cute! Great plant, nice coloring. sweet purchase, ty As always beautiful plants and excellent shipping. All the plants arrived safe! Thank you so much. My first air plants; I think I’m already in love! lol Love your show! I’m looking forward to being back soon! Very friendly and prompt with shipping thank you Most gorgeous & large air plants! All magnificent! thank you so much for my card My box arrived smashed on one side and half open, (a note from USPS saying we are so sorry about your package) because everything was so well wrapped and packaged that everything was still in perfect condition including the small glass pumpkin!! I love the turkey. So cute. Thanks. Your packaging is superb I like this website for my air plants. I am sure that you'd like it right away too. everything is packed so nicely when you receive it and is always sent out in a timely fashion. Looks amazing was fast and no damage done thank you for providing great service GG Arrived perfect and as shown!! Super fast! GORGEOUS giant T espinosea! Shipped safely and with care! Thank you so much for the beautiful air plant! It arrived well packed looking fresh and ready to thrive! I'll be back for more!! I always get beautiful air plants from this seller! ❤️