Reviews (396)I had pre-bid on it before it was shown in the auction and photos didn’t show the paint or wax that was all over it. Trying to clean it but not having much luck. bellevue_booksandheirloomsSeller
Hi Melissa, it's a VINTAGE candlestick holder, as described on the live I showed the previous wax/ patina. Brand New candlestick holders can be purchased at major department stores 🫶🏼 vintage items come with previously used wear. 1000 stars! The Spectator set is absolutely amazing! Even better than pictures- perfect condition for a set from 1883 😍 Thank you for finding such wonderful books - I can’t wait for your next show to find another treasure! So very impressed - thank you!! bellevue_booksandheirloomsSeller
Thank you ❤️ those are incredible books!! Enjoy I didn’t realize this was so dark. Every Watch, the video receipt and it is not dark at all when you showed it. If you have any suggestions on how to light it so that I can actually see the detail in it because in my house it is so dark with the varnish on it that I can’t see any detail at all. Still giving five stars because I’m happy with everything I’ve bought from you with the exception of this piece and I still love it on screen.bellevue_booksandheirloomsSeller
Hey Kristen, I looked back and it appears you're talking about the equestrian canvas? I apologize for any lighting issue while seeing it on screen 😩 I don't use a ring light either. I'm sorry you're not happy with the darker tone 🫶🏼 My bookplates are magic! Thank you so much for the amazing deals & for being so kind! 🦜bellevue_booksandheirloomsSeller
💕🫶🏼✨ TY Awesome books from an awrsome Seller!! Awesome seller! Highly recommend! 🌼 So beautiful. Arrived safely. Thank you! Absolutely Stunning. Always love this shop and .y paintings. Thank you. Always Top notch items, Thank you Briana!! Excellent seller. Items were packed well and arrived quickly. Highly recommend. Great seller. Highly recommend The book ends are gorgeous! Thank you :) Beautiful artwork. So happy with my purchase! Beautiful artwork . Packaged well . Highly recommended this seller ! I am so in love but now have to rearrange my whole gallery wall lol. Delightful experience with a quality seller. I love each book plate! Thank you so much for selling them. I look forward to future sales! These are gorgeous books. Thank you so much. Love my purchases!! thank you. Always Beautiful and sweetest seller. Love my purchases!! thank you. A seriously great deal for a great bundle of essential historical artifacts. My humble collection is officially in need of a decent shelf with room to show some stars.bellevue_booksandheirloomsSeller
That was an epic grab 🎉 enjoy Professionally packaged and arrived before expected. Very fine condition. Thank you Beautiful books and excellent packaging. Thank you. Grate prints, professional packaging 💚