Reviews (57)Such a nice person and she has amazing items! Ty!! OMG I love the flag quilt it's beautiful it's going to be a gift for my mom and I was a little worried but it is gorgeous so perfect for her for a lap quilt and the recipe book I love it when someone else marks the good recipes to make so now I know which ones to go straight to thank you so much again have a great day Love my bookmark!! It’s beautiful Beautiful bowl! Thank you! Totally not what was showed the fairy top is a old desert bowl Great item - quick shipper Absolutely stunning pieces, a a good price and fast shipping 🤍 Awesome shop and packing is stellar!! Girl you are taking WN by storm! Love your story and all your goodies! Will be back soon Beautiful coin, easy to complete purchase
Everything arrived in beautiful condition! Packaged with great care! I appreciate it! So happy with my purchase!! Will definitely buy again!! It was wrapped perfectly packaged amazingly! AMAZING ITEMS & PACKAGING!! 💯💯💯💯 Got some very beautiful items and got them fast and the host was so kind and sweet. Any issues I had she handled and was just very kind and helpful. She has a lot of cute things and I’m excited to have found them. I definitely recommend shopping with her I LOVE MY THINGS!! Thank you so much Packaged very well. Thanks so much :) It was packaged perfect. Thank you so much! It’s lovely!! Just perfect! 😍 thank you for packing so well! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ i love all my items. brooke is an amazing seller. great packaging, great gal❤️❤️