Reviews (3,816)excellent condition. great seller Absolutely love her and the items My children’s books were awesome and a great value with them bundled! I had some small issues and this seller not only responded quickly but refunded appropriately! This is definitely a trusted awesome seller for me with A+ customer service! Thanks so much for your merchandise and all you do! Amazing seller as always thank you 😊❤️ Tysm!! I love all of my purchases!! Will shop with you again!!...Wyndie 🩷 Amazing seller, always looking to find books for me. as always everything was great!!! I adore this seller. Always a great selection. I love the bundles she curates. I often learn something or have an author written down to look up later. I look forward to every show. Thank you for adding to our library. Awesome as always! Thank you! ☺️☺️ I got roughly 15 books in one order, all were the correct book but some ended up damaged during shipping. Unfortunately they were all put in one box together without any sort of protection to the books. The box came pretty beat up, with holes and all corners pretty much damaged, which comes from the shipping company. But, I definitely assumed fellow book lovers would package with care.Sellers beware, top of box damaged by carrier but customer claimed all 35 books damaged (impossible) wth can you say mail fraud Packing was open. Could have used better packaging. Thankfully the books were not damaged. Could have been corrected with a email instead of a bad feedback, Thin plastic mailer busted during shipping and books weren’t wrapped in anything, so I’m a bit disappointed with lack of effort to protect books. I absolutely love the board books with sound! My grandchild is going to love them! Tysm! 5 🌟 seller thank you 📚📖📒📓📔📚📜📘📕🎒 Love my books always get good books along with great prices! Fast shipping and the shows always get a laugh on there. Thanks for great books good prics! Shippng is always fast. Amazing books! Excellent book packaging