Reviews (985)as always amazing. Great seller,great product, fantastic atmosphere. I appreciate you being there. Always interacting with the chat and keeping it live in there. You are definitely appreciated! Looking forward to the next one. awesome give away package. full of cool and goofy stickers along with inspirational cards. always awesome stuff.Awesome! Glad you enjoyed it. 🫡🫡✌️ 💯 AMAZING!!!! ONE OF THE BEST, IF NOT THE BEST ITEMS I HAVE EVER PURCHASED ON WHATNOT!!! TOP NOTCH! Wow! Making me blush! Especially coming from the Queen of Glow! Thanks for the stellar review my friend! Thank you for the awesome givvy and I love the pens. They made me smile. Have a great day 😊Yay! Im stoked Auntie!! I hope your days are blessed as well. 🤗🤗 like my pen, thank you, like the live stream and the communication with the chat, and Bent chit chatting with us, love watching the art being made...keep up the great work...👏🙌🫶Thanks for the review! I’d love to see your Bent Mandrel collection some day. You have a lot of very unique items for sure. Fred is great. his streams are always fun,super chill and engaging. he makes some absolutely awesome hand made pens,mechanical pencils,bowls and more with all kinds of amazing woods and materials. Just all around great experience. I will for sure keep coming back. Thanks for taking time to leave a review. It is awesome to know that the vibe we are going for is translating through on the other end of the camera. It is always a pleasure to have you in there. See you next time. I cant say enough about this pen. its stunning in person and it does glow blue lol. I enjoyed watching you make this pen from start to finish and man you've got some killer talent. i love anything that is hand made and its even better when you get to watch it being made right before your eyes. thank you again for my awesome new one of a kind everyday pen.I’m very pleased that you are loving the product that we offer! And I also appreciate that you come by the shows just to hang out and contribute to the conversation and the overall vibe. Ty ty Ty!! Thank you for the giveaway and awesome artist card!I am super stoked that you like it! @carebearqweenstudios makes those cards and she is just amazing. We will have more of those in the future!! Best. Who man. Ever. Period. great homemade items, check him out!! My knife is stunning!!! You can definitely tell how much patience goes into every piece that Fred makes!! If I could leave twenty thousand stars , I would!!♡♡♡Awesome! I can't wait to see all of the cool crafts it helps you to make! I feel those 20k stars for real though! 😁😁 Thank u for the snack...will work the shop glitter into pieces soonIm totally stoked to see what y’all come up with! Thanks for the review! Bent has did it again with his amazing pen 💯 would recommend
Your recommendation means the world! Thank you Jay. thanks so much for the AWESOME givey! such a great seller with a great personality and supports other sellers! excellent quality products and fyi he puts candy in his packages😜🥰Who doesn’t like candy? 😂
Thanks for your review. Omg these custom metal business cards with my QR code is fire…… Thank You so much human!!!! You are so welcome human!!! 💪💪🤗🤗 this pen is just SICK, picking the materials was cool watching him make it better. holding it in my hand WOW FANTASTIC WORK!!! THANK YOU IM DEFINITELY A REAPEAT CUSTOMER!!Im so glad to hear it’s to your liking man! I pride myself on putting out a quality product, at a reasonable price, in a reasonable amount of time. Thanks for reviewing and letting me know that the mark was hit! See you next time. 🤗 Thank you so much! I absolutely love the charms! Really appreciate you! 🥰💗🐾Thanks for reviewing. I am excited to see what you make with those little doodads. 😁 Love my items! Thanks so much! 😎There’s plenty more where that came from! Always sends the coolest items!!! Thanks so much!!! 😁It’s a joy to see fine folks like you enjoying the little things. Thanks for the review!🤗 The tops are great Always a crowd pleaser. The original “fidget spinner”. Glad you like em. The tree is so special. Watching it come alive was amazing. So talented! It’s a happy little tree, isn’t it? 😁 I appreciate you taking time to review! like my item, thank you, like the live stream keep up the good work 👏 🙌 👍..