Reviews (1,041)Absolutely LOVE this show - Absolutely LOVE this seller !!! One of the best shows on Whatnot !!! Definitely the best prices not only on Whatnot but anywhere !!! Thank You so very much !!!!! Awesome Lanyard Thank You so Much!? Always the best surprises included with my packages. Thanks so much and I love the fun show. Great knives, great edc items, thank you so much for coming up with these cool bags with all kinds of goodies. Always happy to support the show! Super light weight and just what I needed for my everyday
Fantastic Knives Fantastic Seller Fast Shipper Awesome seller and product amazing seller superfast shipping awesome blades One of the best Givvy items I’ve ever received !! This is one of my favorite shows to buy from !! Host is one of the best sellers on Whatnot. Mercedes always gives the best prices on everything she has for sale !! Thank You so much !!! only issue i had is the sheath is a little loose and I swore the handle looked green in the video but its such a great knife im thinking about buying a second with a green handle. also no one's fault but I really really thought the bead would be twice the size it actually was but the candy was amazing Come to the show and buy something. Benzo will take care of you with ridiculous amounts of juice and candy lol My sons appreciate the candy by the way 🙏🫶🏽 got another Rapax Buddy because you won’t find better action at $50 and they grind their blades well too and it’s even American size too, checks so many boxes!
Thanks Benzo 🦝 Benzobladez always gives quality stuff, lanyards, hanks, knives, you name it. Thanks for the great items you guys! thank you for giveaway and the extra love you put in the package that says alot about who you are thank you I am now your fan.. always love this show you get a TON of juice 🔥 Awesome lanyard!!!!!!
Thanks again nice knife, thanks for the deal Thank you very much for the olight I3t givy! Awesome show!