Reviews (222)Thank you soooo much!!! I appreciate the deals! Card was in a penny sleeve in the envelope with no support and card was a little bent. You hit 1 base rookie from a $3 team in a big break. I will not be top loading a base card. Bought into a break and didn’t hit anything and streamer threw in a couple color prizm cards. Thank u Seller went out of their way to make a mistake by UPS better. Replaced lost n damaged cards. Sent them at their expense. Stayed in contact until replacements arrived. Well done!! 5 star service!!! thank you so much!!! A+++ seller, great deals and great cards!! Highly recommended! Sellers alright ig ( 👹👹 ) The Dallas turner is $300 Hit an Anthony Richardson case hit for super cheap and seller said he shipped it and I waited months and now it’s been 2 months and no card has been shippedHey man, not sure if you checked the order but it was delivered on June 27th. Don’t understand why this review was left when the order was delivered. fast and safe shipping, great streamer with a good variety of cards, ty This is the first bad review I’ve had to write on this app. Shipping took upwards of 2 weeks to arrive (10) days. $50 order mind you. I had cards come damaged, missing items etc. after all the I found out I was blocked for an unapparent reason. So overall very unsatisfied with this order. And will never be buying from here again. You couldn’t show proof of damaged cards or missing cards. I had you blocked from a bad transaction with you before. Don’t come back hefe Good prices good packing thabks again Great seller sick cards gooddddd prices Good streamer just needs a little more support. Has 🔥 cardsThanks man, it means a lot. I got you with some freebies next order 💪🏼