Reviews (2,964)Cute items, fast shipping and great seller! Absolutely beautiful I love so much last thing I ordered, first items received and they are beautiful!❤️ thanks 🙏 I received my package and been in awe of all the pieces I got. The brooches and pendants are stunning! Everything was well packaged and smells good too. Bestgiftshop never disappoint. Thank you so much Junior and Boss Lady!!!❤️ Took me a while to figure out how to open up the locket, but I got it open. Looks great thank you. Adorable Christmas brooches!!! Thank you again so much! Everything is beautiful as always! When I unwrapped my free gifts, I'm like OMG...The little pumpkins are so cute..😭🫶😍 Another 100 stars from me! Best show ever! Most amazing, generous, friendly host! Products are top of the line and I look forward to the shows and the deliveries!! You are TRULY the absolute best! I love all my brooches! they were packed in bubble wrap and packaged nicely, with little thank you stickers on them. simply perfect. Great product and pricing! Great product and pricing!!! Thanks for the free shipping! Great site always fun! Brooches are excellent quality! Thank you, love all of my brooches! Thank you for the beautiful brooches that I won as a giveaway. They are amazing and I love them. I will be back. 🐝🐝 These are stunning! I love them!