Reviews (12,513)So wonderful thank you!! ☺️ great tshirt, thank-you ! as always, super fast shipping. love the power puff girls tshirt :) ty! My favorite WhatNot place to shop! The best and nothing but the best! Thank you!! 🙏🏽 Your can’t get any better. You 2 are great sellers and you pay attention to the chat. Love the quality Loved everything! Great quality shirts. Thank you guys ✨ Everything brand new with tags!!!! Thank you sooooooo much! Definitely getting my business in the future Best Quality at the best prices 👍🏼 Thank you for always bringing it to the table with your awesome tees my friend! You Rock!! 🤘 everything is awesome thanks super fast shipping, quality print shirts from stores like hot topic and Spencer's I purchased some of my best t-shirts from this streamer all top notch shirts thank u so much I will be a customer for life thank u so much my t-shirt collection has raised the bar b/c of my purchases from these 2 amazing streamers. THANK U i love my order thank you! shipping was super quick, everything looked great Great sellers with deals on their inventory. They are accommodating and care about their buyers. I needed to switch a shirt, and they were happy to do so. I will keep returning, thank you 💗 thank you for my extra gift, you guys rule Heck yeah 🥳Found an I Know What You Did Last Summer shirt on this show. Great show and hosts as always Great tees for great price!