Reviews (752)Thank you for a great show, the freebies, and the chats!! Absolutely love my items !! 🩷 Such a sweet and caring seller !! I'm so glad I found you on here . You've definitely won a place in my heart 🥺🫶 Absolutely crushed this raid train! Loved seeing a different side of Lisa as she ran her favorite items for us back to back! Absolutely in love with every product Lisa has introduced me to over the last year. She understands and listens to your needs. She has personally selected skincare options for me that she thought would work and I haven’t had an eczema breakout in almost 10 months. AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING seller. I can’t say enough good things about Lisa.
She has PHENOMENAL products, she’s the sweetest and most caring person I know.
If you haven’t shopped with her, you’re missing out.
Ty luv for everything. 🫶❤️ Thank you! love my purchase ❤️ Dropped from a helicopter? Run over by a mail truck? Lost at sea? Doesn't matter. With this seller's elite packing skills, my beauty items would still arrive looking more flawless than I ever will. Thank you Lisa The best seller even if you don’t buy anything which is hard. She has amazing stories and a huge shop full of everything . The sweetest and most generous seller on the app. I love supporting authentic amazing small sellers Love love love this seller and all my goodies. Thank you so much for the over the top bag of random s@@@ givvy. It truly put a smile on my face Such a lovely scent and a lovely seller. Thank you so much Lisa is great!! So much to choose from, lots of great variety of high end products!! Tysm Lisa! Love it every time!! 😊🤗💜 Rinse and repeat! You always know what you’re getting with Lisa! She’s authentic and has the biggest heart, but don’t take her kindness for weakness! Lisa is a strong independent woman with high expectations! That comes through in her products and shipping. She thinks outside the box when it comes to special giveaways and themed shows too! If you’re lucky enough to shop and interact with Lisa, you will not be disappointed. Lisa is often imitated, but never duplicated. There is only one and she is utterly fabulous! 🍒🍒🍒🍒 Thank you so much for the givvy! 🫶🏼 I’ve been having so much fun watching your shows and entering giveaways. I’m collecting my winnings to make holiday gift bags for my local women’s shelter. Thank you for helping me spread a little kindness this season! ❤️ Great seller!! Great products!! Thank you for the Starbucks GC and extra little gifts in my package! Looking forward to shop with you again!! Careful packaging and great products! Thank you Lisa! Not enough stars to give you Lisa!! Always a fun time and has products you won’t find on other channels!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Utterly amazing products and packaging. Lisa provides a shopping experience like no other show I’ve been in. Through the screen, she captured your heart and takes the time to get to know each and every person in her show. From there, Lisa packs your orders with love and care and sticks in little items that let you know she was listening. AMAZING seller, such a sweet and kind person & soul.
I absolutely LOVE Lisa & her shows.
Ty so very much for the wonderful givvy luv. 🫶❤️
I absolutely love you lady. 😘 Awesome!!! Thank you so much!! Everything was wrapped beautifully and arrived fast!! I love my purchases!!! 5 stars!!!!! ⭐️ I love everything! Thank you so much Lisa the shipping and the products are perfect! I will be a forever customer!💯💯