Reviews (257)Arrived safely to Arizona again! Packaging quality never fails my fish are always fresh and comfy and arrive healthy and full of energy!!! e encanta como siempre nunca dejas de sorprenderme con la calidad y la seguridad aprecio mucho el llavero lo valoraré muchísimo muchas gracias! 🫶🏻gracias siempre ala orden 🙏 One of the most beautiful betta in my tank, also fast shipping, ty so much. arrived in just 2 days it utah from pr very good seller. Four beautiful female bettas arrived. Blue is my very favorite color and I love the mustard gas colored bettas and I was so happy that you have them now! I bought two mustard gas females. I also got a white female with red and blue rimmed fins and a female green and blue avatar hulk. I am very excited about the new hulk varieties that you are offering.
Thank you, as always, for offering these beautiful fish for sale. I was concerned as soon as tracking made it clear my boy was going to be stuck at least an extra day but that's on the postal service. Thankfully betta boy arrived alive and swimming despite there being a small leak from his bag. otherwise he was packaged exceptionally well!Thanks for participating in the auction, but a 4.2 rating seems unfair when I have no control over the mail service. I make sure to ship it out promptly the next day, and I label the package "Live Fish" all over so it gets handled quickly. Wow super fast delivery good job to the seller my betta cam alive and kicking highly recommended seller 💪🏻 All fish came alive and healthy good packaging fish came in alive and fast shipping I was hesitant buying fish via online. But they arrived earlier than expected and healthy! Muy lindas las hembras, they are super cute and so cool under the light when her eyes show more green, came very fast gracias siempre ala orden 🙏 Items arrived quickly and as described. Would purchase from seller again. No issues with quick shipping. Packaging was great! all my fish came healthy and alive Probably usps fault. But it took almost 7 days since purchase to receive my item. Why did you give me a 4.0 just because the mail was slow, bro? It’s not my fault the mail didn't get it there quickly. 👎 I received my first female nebula hulk in the mail and she is stunning. She is a deep velvet green with red in her tail and fins and she is peppered with light blue spots. She is the most unique looking betta I have. Eddie never ceases to surprise me with his selection of high-quality gorgeous bettas. Always shipped quickly and packed perfectly for safe shipping. Prices truly are steel when you check and see what these fish are going for on other sites and from other vendors. Wow!! So gorgeous! Super fast shipping, all arrived happy and healthy. I couldn’t find not be happier. All the fish are beautiful but these are the best yet!!
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Hulkmaniaaa factory!
Fast shipping super pretty bettas thank you again!!! Well buy again🔥🔥 Awesome service, awesome fish! Arrived ahead of schedule alive & well! Extremely fast shipping! My female betta arrived happy, healthy and lively!!! Thank you so much for such a gorgeous fish!!!!