Reviews (1,445)Plants came perfect, thank you so much. Perfect! Fish arrived in great condition traveling was perfect! Just as pretty as I expected!! Got along great with my others and seller was awesome!! Will be buying more
From soon thank you so much for the beautiful girls!! Packaging was amazing fish arrived GREAT!!! So happy with my purchase loving my little l397 pleco😍😍😍 as described amazing packaging 🙏🏽🙏🏽 Very pretty bettas very vibrant colors Amazing as always the best ever I love all my fish and plants so much. Only place I spend my money for bettas and plants Nice plants. Beautiful good size guppies. Beautiful fish arrived perfect and quick A beautiful fish and timely shipping, ty My umpteenth order! "K" has awesome bettas! period! Sooo I keep coming back! Love my new fish, he even gets excited when he sees me come to the tank! Everything I've received has been A++++ Beautiful fish and arrived super fast !! Received all the fish. Waiting on the plants . Would purchase from seller again. Great packaging & fast shipping
would recommend My fish is gorgeous and the plants are perfect! Thank you! Same story different day 5 stars again more if I could for bettasquad all 13 fish alive and well… I’ve purchased 52 bettas from bettas from bettasquadusa all perfectly packaged all perfectly healthy!!!!!!!!
Payaso made it here style! His traveling package was first rate! He had plenty of air and floated on a cloud all the way to my house! I couldn’t be happier with K and his family. BettaSquad is awesome! Payaso has more brothers and sisters are arriving tomorrow so I’d better get busy setting up housing! Thank you for my sweet Payaso! Beautiful fish arrived healthy and active! Thank you! Plants are beautiful and very healthy. Love them!
beautiful fish! very healthy and hardly stressed upon arrival. will definitely order again!