Reviews (259)Although the st Christopher medallion on a chain arrived it is much smaller than I had imagined and so I am a little disappointed with it 😒oh dear so sorry you were disappointed i have others st chridtopher all different sizes did not get my order you did not order/ buy anthing, you won a givvy the cheek! Thank you for the item received today🙏🏽👍Great, thanks for your support This necklace is stunning .
A1 seller Won a givvy which never arrived. I had forgotten about it and was reminded for feedback. To this day still nothing has come. I know it’s a givvy but seems a common thing that things are not sent. you won a free postage only givvy, it says on there when you entered. Did you want an empty evelope? Love it love it love it thank you again thank you for my oeder I a m over the moon good price as always good host thank you pover the moon with you also 🤩🥰 Another lovely bunch of items from this lovely Seller. Delighted with my purchase so thanks very much, Thanks, Heather x thank you over the moon good price and great host you are a great buyer...🫠 really happy with my purchase 😁 xx Absolutely awful! Avoid at all costs what didnt even buy any thing fantastic thank you 😊 🙏 for one seller to another that is great to read😘