Reviews (910)nice show, cool inventory. great deals. excellent shipping and packaging. ty will attend future shows!! As always, the best. Great packaging, great product, and the best show on WN. I enjoyed watching your show, you have great items. Thank you !! Awesome seller awesome products fast shipping bid and buy with confidence!! Thank you! Thanks for the giveaway football card! I wish there was an identifying receipt so I knew who this came from. Thanks for a good show! Another awesome show!! Top notch seller can’t say enough good things about him or the products! Thank you! I enjoyed watching your show, you have great items! Thank you ! I enjoyed watching your show, you have great items! Thank you ! Thank you for all the wheat Pennie’s. Thanks always a great show !! Great deals , thank you for being an awesome Host An absolute awesome show! Great guy! Great seller!! Highly recommend!! What an amazing seller!!! Great show! Great deals! Thank you for all of my goodies! Can’t wait for the next batch! Bid and buy with confidence!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️🌵 Thank you for the unexpected. Great seller gone above expectations! Awesome show as always! Can’t wait to be apart of another! Awesome seller! Great guy!