Reviews (1,835)Arrived super quickly! Packaging was great! Good items. Enjoy Justin's shows! Great items, great prices and fun to watch. Thank you! Items were as described and I got great prices but shipping was slower than expected. Overall would still definitely purchase from here again! Finds the best storage units and starts low. Great price and quick to ship! I’m watching his show for hours. Appreciate the great packing. The stone box is perfect. 😻 Great packing. The cigar box purse is fabulous. 😻 Perfect as usual! Thank you! He’s found great storage unit. Awesome treasures, good deals, and quick to ship and receive! My favorite random pull account. Thank you for the givey!! Great seller! Thanks gor the awesome deals and outstanding shipping! GOOD LUCK 👍 super fast shipping as always! thanks! Great seller. Enjoying the show. All arrived Safe TY & TY for the GIVVY appreciate it , Great Seller !! Excellent from start to finish and I love my stuff Loved everything I got! Thank you Justin!! Appreciate the care in packing!!😻