Reviews (598)Fast shipping and sick cards !!! Thank you for the cards! Awesome seller. Great seller, fast and reliable shipping. super fast shipping, item as described and well protected. thank you 🤙🏼 came very fast, love the channel and even held the card for me just to make sure I was able to buy. the quality of the card is minty, i couldn't be more happy with my purchase and I can finally say I got the card that has taken forever to find for me. Love the way they stream and how nice they are! Thanks for great deals! awesome stream, thank you!!! all cards came in perfect. shipped fast and protected well Love this stream & the people behind it. Great people 🙏🏼 Amazing ! safe and fast shipping Again and again, you guys come through with quality cards. Honest description and awesome packaging with a speedy delivery. Thanks, keep going strong 🤘 I will continue making these guys my top seller, thank you so much for the commu ity chill vibes and quality cards. Got this latest shipment safe and sound with your top notch packaging. Keep up the great work🤘 Second purchase from them, still believe they’re the best streamer on this platform!big_head_collectiblesSeller
Appreciate it man. These reddit people seem to think otherwise 🤣 Thank you so much for my Bellibolt ex Givy!! great fast shipping cards in amazing condition will buy more from stream