Reviews (178)Amazing, genuine, beautiful Seller!! Excellent jewelry and prices, also secure packaging and fast shipping 😊 Thank you for the good book. Love this purse! It is in my display case at home! So unique and beautiful! Beautiful shop and pieces! Love my purchases! ❤️ Absolutely beautiful and packed amazing! Great for our beach theme bathroom. Thanks! Very pretty brooches at great prices! Great items. Great packaging and fast shipping. Seller runs a great show very enjoyable. AAA+ love them all! thank you for packaging them safely ❤️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Wonderful seller and a great experience! Vicki was very kind and responsive, and I really appreciate the generous giveaway. Thank you so much for the Amazon gift card! I’ll definitely be back for another show. 😊 Love the shakers I got. As shown,packaged well and shipped quickly. Congrats on 1k! Love all the minis! Thank you so much! It's a pretty color and nice size. Item arrived quickly. As described. Packed very well. Awesome seller. Thank you!