Reviews (185)Absolutely love this shop! Always so much fun and laughs. I always love my clothes from @bigbootybargains and they always smell good! Tysm 💞 😊 Love everything ❤️ Packaged beautifully as always. You are the bomb 💣 Love my new 1K Sista!!! Great deals ! Quality Clothes! Fun and entertaining Seller!!! Come see the Big Booty Peaches!!!🍑 💗🫶🏽
Tell all your friends—-
(But not too many!)
💗🫶🏽🫣 All items as expected 👍🫶🏻 So happy with my purchase. thank you so much! Beautiful clothing. I am really happy with my purchases. Great items for great price! Very nice holiday shirt. Thank you I loved my items. Thank you! Wonderful seller. Beautiful items. Ok... the only reason Im doing a 3 on this one (im doing a 5 on my other order) is the way it was packed... The shirt was put in the mailing bag and taped.. which you'd think would be great, but in order for me to Open it I needed scissors. There was no buffer between the shirt and package so I ended up cutting the shirt. Im so sad because I loved the shirt. I’m sorry the shirt was damaged, but I do want to clarify that the shirt was inside a poly mailer with plenty of space above the clothing. The mailer could have easily been opened by making a small opening with scissors and then pulling it apart by hand, rather than cutting across the package. I understand accidents happen, but the damage unfortunately occurred while opening the package, not from the way the item was shipped.. I scan every item before shipping them which in return leaves me a photo receipt of the package. I truly feel like this is an unfair review.. I absolutely love everything I bought from @bigbootybargains ❤️ and I love the seller too! She has a great selection of styles and sizes! Something for everyone! By far the best seller I’ve ever purchased used clothing from. You can tell she takes pride in her products! Outstanding buys and incredible host! My favorite girl! Love this shop!!! 😀 I can not stay away! Lol. Amazing shop. You are "my people" girl! ❤️ I had so much fun. I needed the laughs and great clothes! Thank you for all you do!! Great seller and love my purchases! Great purchase! Thank you so much. Great show, great products, fast shipping!! Love them as always.Thank you