Reviews (118)My number 1 favorite seller on this app! He always has unique items for sale. Super high quality figures at incredible prices. The lizard I got was AWESOME. I am super happy with my purchase. Also phenomenal packaging. Awesome Seller! Great Chisme too 🤣🤣! Great seller, great prices and fun show. Will be back again Awesome shows and figures all the time 🔥🔥10/10 shipping Excellent prices and shipping 🔥 highly recommended seller! 🔥 Awesome seller! Shipped promptly, packaged really well. Seller gave amazing deals and puts on amazing shows. Thank you for the little additional predatory fig!! Extremely Pleased! Highly recommend Seller! Good prices and packaging Very happy with purchase. Came perfect and is a great addition to my set The Man I appreciate you brother 💯% recommend W seller, helped me out when my order came damaged,I will come back and buy more figures. 10/10 show figures and shipping 🔥🔥 fantastic seller! Will always take care of you! Really fast shipping great show Great streamer and friend! Packaging was 100%. highly recommended for all your plastic needs! fair pricing and a good time live. You won't be disappointed! Thanks for the extra gift buddy! Awesome! Thank you so much! Super awesome guy, great inventory, awesome deals and the packaging was one of the best ones I have received from the hundreds of items I have bought 🔥🔥🔥🙏🏾🙌