Reviews (45)amazing great service great selection and great pplThank you so much for the kind words. We thank you... Great friendly show and the fastest shipping possible. thanks guys! package great! will buy again! thanks for the gift! This shop is amazing. We had a lot of fun in this room and the product was exactly like described. No yelling about price being too low. The whole family was there and we had a blast. We got great deals on products and the experience has been amazing. Highly recommend Thank you for the kind words. I enjoyed having your family. We had alot of fun. I wish I had more people like yall.. You are welcome back anytime.. to smallSorry u feel that way. I showed the product to the best of my ability before you purchased it.. I received a givvy in great condition! Thank you so much! 🫶🏻You are very welcome hope u enjoy it.. Some great ppl. Thank you very much. I hope u enjoy your purchase.. The headphones won’t stop lighting up but I think it’s bc I don’t know how to turn them off lol
ty love the dvd. thanks. worth it. Thank you so much for the giveaway! Wonderful seller! Everything is in amazing condition will definitely buy again I would definitely recommend great people amazing shows garbage I am sorry you feel that way. We do our best to make you happy. Waste of my moneyI am sorry you feel that way. We do our best to show products before you bid on them 🔥🤘🏽🤘🏽🤘🏽🤘🏽🤘🏽🔥Glad you are happy with your purchase. And thank you for your repeated business.. they even gave me a extra pair. thank you so muchThank you for your business. We wanted to make sure you got what you wanted. Good prices and Good packaging
Need A Bronx Tale ASAP Amazing Quality!!! Great Games and Movies!! 🤘🏽🤘🏽 Great games and pricing. Very happy Chris is awesome and his underground deals are like no other!!!! Don’t sleep on this amazing streamer🤘🏽 thank you for the fast delivery. and for bundling all videos. can’t wait to watch them all and the one i love of all time videos and that s the wizard of oz and it’s unopened, awesome !!!!!! Thank u very much everything came as expected 🤘🔥🤘 I’ll definitely be back like I always do Game in great conditions fast shipping and well protected would recommend Chrisjar 100 percent 🫡