Reviews (153)Both figures were wrapped safe and shipping was fast 🔥🔥🔥 great prices on both too. Super awesome people, great price, good condition, and fast shipping
Great seller! Perfect shipping, fast and reliable. Definitely recommend to everyone. Says it was delivered but not on my porch, still 5 stars because I'll find it awesome seller and I been looking for this to add to my batman animated series Awesome seller!!! Great vibes and always awesome when it comes to deals!! Awesome seller on here and great deals shop with confidence 🔥🔥💪🏼 Awesome figures with fair price fun stream I’ll be back to buy more Amazing deals as always! Super fast shipper! Pretty good figs and great prices looks great guys, best figure in my collection 👏 content with my purchase and additional to my collection. Big box of happiness!! Thank You Elisa & Daddy Great price! Promptly shipped and received! fantastic product and quick shipping. Great hosts and well taken care of figures! As Kara would say:“Hope, help, and compassion for all.”
This figure looks like she means it. I am very happy with my purchase