Reviews (864)great items. Just lovely ladys hosting. Great items at a reasonable price and fast shipping Wonderful seller and super fast shipping!! Thank you these earrings are adorable! Love a good purse and this is a good one. I love all my jewelry pieces I have purchased from seller. Thank you for your kindness and great customer service. Once again I am very pleased with my purchases! Fast shipping and good quality products! Thank you! 😊 love everything purchased. great quality, great prices and the sweetest hosts I purchased my second jar of frankincense, beef, tallow, facial cream, and a new jar of another scent. I hope the people that make this cream never stop making it because I want to keep using it. It leaves my skin, so Dewey soft Thank you for the giveaway Loved all my items. They are perfect.l love shopping with these ladies. love these girls and there show Absolutely perfect as always! One of the best sellers, highly recommend! Always love my purchases from these sellers. They are so sweet and helpful! 100% Satisfied with my purchase! Will make great Christmas gifts! Great value for the prices! Very beautiful jewelry and nice quality! Fast shipping and packaged well. Highly recommend! I absolutely love the frankincense with beef tallow cream that I bought for my face. I’ve been looking for this texture, but have not been able to find it up until now. I will be re-ordering for sure. I absolutely love my cowhide gun cases and my beef tallow anti-aging cream with frankincense. It is the perfect consistency and something that I have been looking for for a long time, thank you so much. I will be ordering again. Love you guys! Love love love! Always love watching their show! Love all my jewelry!