Reviews (36)I always love your shows. Thank you for all my goodies! This is one of my favorite sellers!!!! Have no fear purchasing fragile items from Kelly. Her packaging work is extensive, thoughtful, and beautiful!! Thank you so much 😊 Very sweet lady! I also got a cute Christmas card with a handwritten letter 💕 Thank you so much !! The packaging was amazing and I had the best time in your show!! I was shocked to open the most precious freebies! Wow!! Thank you so much Kelly.. I appreciate you, love my cards too. It’s wonderful to come across such a fun and generous new seller. What a great time and I couldn’t be more pleased with what I received. The extras were just the icing on the cake! 🥳🎉 Sweet seller! Thank you for the handwritten card. Love everything, my friend 🩷 Order arrived in a timely manner. She even sent some bonus stamps. Thank you!! Super fast shipping and awesome seller! Great seller! Great items and fast shipping def buy from her Great seller with great items to choose from, packed with care!
The sweetest package!! Loved the thank you note and how everything was individually wrapped. 10/10 💕 Thank you for the cute babies ❤️ Thank you so much! Quick delivery