Reviews (6,163)Awesome!!! Highly Recommend this channel!!! Great transaction, fast delivery, packaged well. Thank you! Random Card received versus Optic Retail Pack Best breaker out there! BANGGG !! 💥😎 Best breaks in the business!! Super fast shipping. Packaged with care
Insanely underwhelming compared to other breaks I have done. Great pulls, great show and great vibes Fast and smooth transaction, thank you! Fast and smooth transaction, thank you! Absolutely horrible breaker goes thru the cards at 100mph does not even stop to show you the Hits no way of knowing if you even got any cards and received a package of nothing but base awesome seller. didn't hit much in the break but he sent multiple extra cards and made it totally worth it. definitely recommend and will definitely be back to purchase more. Everything shipped safely and quickly! Highly recommend this seller!!
Pulled a case hit and Jeremiah love auto of the hobby box I won on wheel. Fast shipping also Shipped fast and packaged great Won some blasters on the wheel, no lie one pack had 2 electro light inserts in it from one I hit on the wheel. Huge!! Great Stream, good energy. Fast shipping.