Reviews (225)Thank you very much! Great shows!
Awesome Whatnot channel with a great community! The host is generous, entertaining, and keeps things fun. I won a giveaway, and it was sent promptly with no issues. Definitely a seller who cares about their viewers—I’ll be back!your very welcomed and appreciate you stop in Highly entertaining host! Thank you brother! Thank you so much! 😊 You’re an awesome host and I’m looking forward to future shows. Take care! A fun show. Make sure you catch and follow. Love the bigfoot. Great packaging and shipping Sweet set for a sweet deal! Bigfoot is the man! 👍 A Man who's foot is bigger than his heart! thankyou for everything Top seller!appreciate it thanks for stopping in Super quick delivery!! Thank you so much!! Awesome guy and seller man please show bro some LOVE!!!!❤️ Fast shipping, great energetic show! Thank you! Amazing foot amazing Lego amazing shows amazing person simply amazing ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ My brother! Love the energy and his charisma! See a lot of success in this sellers future! Ty for the shuttle 3/1 set!!! love the sets!!! such a cute brick and "Drinking Buddy" Thanks for the free Lego truck! Great sets!! Love them!! Amazing live surprise Lego set games❣️❣️ Highly recommend!! TYSM Bigfootbricks is awesome to watch! And the drinking buddy was something I didn't know I needed til today! Thank you big foot! thank you jazzy drinking buddy for life😁 Great personality and fun shows